Concerned about an Adult

  If you suspect somebody is being harmed, don’t ignore it, report it. In an emergency – Dial 999 for the police. If you are concerned about an adult with care and support needs, who is at risk of/ or is being abused or neglected and is unable to protect themselves please refer your concern … Continue reading Concerned about an Adult