On this page you will find the forms needed to refer issues, concerns or information to other partner agencies.

If you want to refer a safeguarding adult concern to the MASH for assessment and analysis of risk, or wish to signpost for local support services please refer to the reporting a concern level of need toolkit for the appropriate action.

If there is an immediate risk, please contact the MASH by phone (0300 470 9100) or in an emergency call Surrey Police on 999.


If an adult has died or come to serious harm and you think partners could have worked together more effectively to protect the adult at risk, please complete a SAR notification form.


Caring for people with dementia or Alzheimer’s can be challenging.
There’s a risk they can at some point start to ‘walk out’. This may only be into the garden or street for a short time, but some people can get lost and go missing so planning ahead to keep them safe is really important. The Herbert Protocol


If you have some information which you think may assist other partners, use the Surrey Police Partnership Intelligence form (Partnership Intelligence Guidance). This is not a means for reporting crimes, notifying the police of an imminent risk, or referring safeguarding concerns. It does not replace existing information sharing practices, however it does allow for intelligence to be passed between agencies quickly and efficiently. For further information on this form click here.


If you are concerned that a person is at high risk of fire, Surrey Fire and Rescue service can offer an Emergency Home Fire Safety visit.
Please complete the online safe and well visit form, where a resident requires an immediate visit and advice.
Advice on making a home safe from the fire service.