National Safeguarding Week
National Safeguarding Adults Week 2020
National #SafeguardingAdultsWeek takes place next week Monday 16- Sunday 22 November.
Unfortunately, due to the COVID restrictions, we are unable to plan any face to face events or circulate any leaflets or posters, please feel free to download and share within your organisation.
So, this year we are putting all our hard work into our social media campaign for each days key theme:
- Monday – Safeguarding and Wellbeing
- Tuesday –Adult Grooming
- Wednesday – Understanding Legislation
- Thursday – Creating Safer Places
- Friday – Organisational Abuse
- Saturday – Sport & Activity
- Sunday – Safeguarding in Your Community
We will be tweeting daily with both local and national organisations tweets as well retweeting other twitter threads.
We will be tweeting a video from the Independent Chair, Simon Turpitt and from other partner organisations throughout the week and we ask that where possible for your organisation help promote the SAB by retweeting @SurreySAB and sharing the board website https://www.surreysab.org.uk/
A list of the Ann Craft key themes and SSAB proposed tweets, it would be appreciated if agencies could use the tweets and topics but we appreciate at this busy time that you may have different ways of supporting Safeguarding Adults week.
Please keep referring back as new videos and presentations will be added throughout the week.
- Check Twitter for more information and our videos @SurreySAB
- Adult Grooming
- Organisational Abuse – 7 minute briefing
- SCIE – Safeguarding Adults in Practice – Steven Hoskin
Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board Resources:
- Advertising banners (various sizes) including signature banner. (300×250) / (300×600) /(350×50) / (970×250)
- Social Media Advertising
- Newspaper Advertising
- Leaflets ( A1 , A3 )
- Guides : Cuckooing, Domestic Abuse, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS), Financial Abuse, Making Decision, Modern Slavery, Neglect, Safeguarding Adult Reviews (SAR), Section 42 Enquiries, Scams