National Safeguarding Week
National Safeguarding Adults Week – 18-24 November 2019
For the 2019 National Safeguarding Adults Week, the Ann Craft Trust are collaborating with The SAB Manager Network and The University of Nottingham. There aim is to create a time where we can all focus on safeguarding adults – so we can be better, together.
Each day will be focused on a different safeguarding adults at risk issue.
National Safeguarding Adults Week 2019 – Key Themes
Each day of the week we’ll focus on a different safeguarding theme:
- Modern Slavery
- Self Neglect
- Domestic Abuse
- Transforming Care
- Safeguarding adults in sport and activity
For more information on the Ann Craft Trust and National Safeguarding Week please visit Ann Craft – National Safeguarding Week 2019
The Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board have produced a number of advertising materials these include:
- Advertising banners (various sizes) including signature banner. (300×250) / (300×600) /(350×50) / (970×250)
- Social Media Advertising
- Newspaper Advertising
- Leaflets ( A1 , A3 )
- Guides : Cuckooing, Domestic Abuse, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS), Financial Abuse, Making Decision, Modern Slavery, Neglect, Safeguarding Adult Reviews (SAR), Section 42 Enquiries, Scams, Self-Neglect
Literature packs have been made and will be distributed to the 5 acute trusts, District and Borough offices and community hospitals each pack will consist of:
- 5 x A3 single sided posters
- 5 x A1 single sided posters
- 100 x A6 double sided postcards
- 25 x A5 double sided flyers (there are 11 kinds)
Please email email@example.com for electronic copies.
Hate Crime Training
The Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board are please to offer a Hate Crime half day training session, to take place on the morning of Tuesday 19 November in Guildford hosted by Surrey Police.
To keep the training free to our partner organisations, charity organisations and other Adult professionals booking is completed via a private link (so this will not be visible on the SSAB training site.
To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Hate Crime Training in the subject header.