The Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board (SSAB) publish a newsletter on a quarterly basis. As of April 2021 the date of the newsletter publication will change to the month following the SSAB meeting (at the end of each quarter) . This will enable the SSAB to include information from the SSAB meeting, a decision has been made to delay the next newsletter until April 2021. Following newsletters will follow July, October and January of each year.
If you would like to receive a copy of the newsletter into your inbox please contact email@example.com and we will add you to our distribution list.
The Winter 2020 newsletter provides information on:
- Christmas wishes to our readers
- Publication of the SSAB Annual Report 2019/20
- Safeguarding Adults Review (SAR) Publication
- National Safeguarding Week in Surrey
- SSAB Pressure Ulcer Protocol
- Fire Service plea to prevent Christmas cooking chaos
- Residents can get extra help when utilities go off
- Have you accessed the Surrey Care Record yet?
- Help shape SCC Physical Disability and Sensory Impairment Strategy
- Are you a survivor or victim of church related abuse?
- Surrey/ Sussex Police Fraud Newsletter December 2020
- New Action Counters Terrorism (ACT) Website
The Winter2020 newsletter can be downloaded below:
Winter 2020 Newsletter
The next newsletter will be published Winter 2020.
Please click here to access newsletters from the Surrey Safeguarding Children Partnership