Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board provides a newsletter on a quarterly basis, if you would like to receive a copy of this to your inbox please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our distribution list.
The Spring 2020 newsletter provides information on:
- A message from SSAB Independent Chair
- Improving Health care together
- New Surrey Choices Newsletter
- New look Healthy Surrey website
- Surrey County Council Coronavirus community helpline, webpages and public awareness campaign
- Warmth Matters newsletter
- Dementia advisers support 75 people every month
The Spring 2020 newsletter can be downloaded below:
The next newsletter will be published Summer 2020.
Please click here to access newsletters from the Surrey Safeguarding Children Partnership