Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board provides a newsletter on a quarterly basis, if you would like to receive a copy of this to your inbox please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our distribution list.
The Summer 2020 newsletter provides information on:
- SAB welcomes new board manager
- Healthwatch Surrey partnership work with Safeguarding Adults Board
- Technology helping Surrey care home residents stay connected
- Fire safety for vulnerable adults
- Surrey County Council changing the way the Learning Disability and Autism service operates
- Surrey County Council new Mental Health Hospital Discharge Team
- Helping older people stay active
- Surrey Domestic Abuse Partnership Multi-Agency Briefing – COVID-19
- Gov.uk Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Domestic Abuse
The Spring 2020 newsletter can be downloaded below:
The next newsletter will be published Autumn 2020.
Please click here to access newsletters from the Surrey Safeguarding Children Partnership