The Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board (SSAB) publish a newsletter on a quarterly basis. As of April 2021 the date of the newsletter publication will change to the month following the SSAB meeting (at the end of each quarter), this will enable the SSAB to include information from the most recent SSAB meeting. Given this a decision has been made to delay the next newsletter until April 2021. Newsletters will follow July, October, January and April of each year.
If you would like to receive a copy of the newsletter into your inbox please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our distribution list.
The Summer 2022 newsletter provides information on:
- NEW Online Safeguarding Concern Referral
- Learning from the Death of Mary
- Making Good Referrals of Adult Safeguarding Concerns in Surrey
- SSAB Website – Information for Care Homes and Domiciliary Care agencies
- SSAB 2022-25 Strategic Plan
- Updated Safeguarding Adult Review (SAR) Referral Form
- New Health and Welfare Hub and Community Helpline launched
- SSAB Webinar – Domestic Abuse and Safeguarding Adults
The Summer 2022 newsletter can be downloaded: Summer 2022
The next newsletter will be published Autumn 2022.
Spring 2021 Newsletter
Please click here to access newsletters from the Surrey Safeguarding Children Partnership