Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board provides a newsletter on a quarterly basis, if you would like to receive a copy of this to your inbox please contact email@example.com and we will add you to our distribution list.
The Summer 2019 newsletter provides information on:
- Changes to the Surrey Safeguarding Children Board
- SSAB New Guidance Documents Released
- Become a Time to Talk Volunteer and Support the lonely
- SCC Online Assessment Tools, Improve Access of Adult Social Care Services
- East Surrey Clinical Commissioning Group – Update
- Surrey Heartlands – who are we
- Diocese of Guildford – Modern Slavery
The Summer 2019 newsletter can be downloaded below:
The next newsletter will be published Autumn 2019.
Please click here to access newsletters from the Surrey Safeguarding Children Board