Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board provides a newsletter on a quarterly basis, if you would like to receive a copy of this to your inbox please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our distribution list.
The Summer 2020 newsletter provides information on:
- ASC Level of Need toolkit
- National (Adults) Safeguarding Week
- Victim Support – Safe Spaces Briefing Paper
- Surrey Carers Flu Jab Voucher available from September
- Multi-Agency Briefing – COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Domestic Abuse
- Technology helping Surrey care home residents stay connected
- Surrey’s care workers thanked and celebrated for dedication during pandemic
- Helping older people stay active
The Autumn 2020 newsletter can be downloaded below:
The next newsletter will be published Winter 2020.
Please click here to access newsletters from the Surrey Safeguarding Children Partnership