The Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board (SSAB) publish a newsletter on a quarterly basis. As of April 2021 the date of the newsletter publication will change to the month following the SSAB meeting (at the end of each quarter), this will enable the SSAB to include information from the most recent SSAB meeting. Given this a decision has been made to delay the next newsletter until April 2021. Newsletters will follow July, October, January and April of each year.
If you would like to receive a copy of the newsletter into your inbox please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our distribution list.
The Spring 2021 newsletter provides information on:
- SSAB 2021/22 Annual Plan
- What are Care and Support Needs?
- What is a Safeguarding Adults Review (SAR)?
- New NICE Guidance on Safeguarding Adults in Care Homes
- NHS Safeguarding App
- Partnership Intelligence forms
- SSAB Policy & Procedure – Self-Neglect
- SSAB Training update
- Standing Together Against Domestic Abuse
- Fraud Newsletters – April & March 2021
- Call to return community equipment no longer needed
- Be aware of COVID-19 Scams
The Spring 2021 newsletter can be downloaded: Spring 2021 Newsletter
The next newsletter will be published Summer 2021.
Please click here to access newsletters from the Surrey Safeguarding Children Partnership