We do ask that anyone using any of the below items, to check that all the information/ links are correct before using for any training/ sharing wider.
The Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board (SSAB) has created a learning library to contain resources for professionals, by professionals.
- An introduction to Adult Safeguarding
- Domestic Abuse – Surrey Safeguarding Adults Presentation
- Hate Crime Training
- Mental Capacity Act (MCA) & Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
- Pressure Ulcer Protocol
- SSAB Policy and Procedure supporting presentation
- Safeguarding Adult Reviews (SAR)
The SSAB would like to who uses these resources and from what agency.
If you have a topic that you feel would be beneficial to others and you wish the SAB to add, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org