Adult Safeguarding Essentials
The Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board are pleased to offer the Safeguarding Essential course throughout the year.
This course will take place once per quarter throughout 2021.
- 1st July 2021 (09:30-12:30)
- 27th September 2021 (13:30-16:30)
- 15th November 2021 (13:30-16:30)
- 7th February 2022 (13:30-16:30)
This course is aimed at those working with Adults in Surrey including but not restricted to:
- District & Borough staff,
- County Council Library Staff,
- Voluntary sector organisations,
- Care home/ care agency employees
- Safeguarding Leads who wish to complete the next level of SSAB training.
Adult Safeguarding Essential – Course Objectives
Contributing to a Section 42 Enquiry (1 day)
The Surrey Safeguarding Adults Board were pleased to be able to offer two sessions of this course. The SAB will now be evaluating its effectiveness before releasing any further dates.
This course is aimed at our partner organisations who would be required to submit information for a local authority section 42 enquiry, including:
- Community safeguarding advisors/ leads
- Registered Managers of Care/ Nursing Homes
- Home Based Care Managers
- Police colleagues
- Health colleagues
- District and Borough Safeguarding Leads
All candidates must attend the pre-requisite course of the SSAB Adult Safeguarding Essentials (as shown above or equivalent)
Contributing to a S42 Enquiry – Course Objectives
Please note that this course is currently not available to book.
To book any of the SSAB training course please visit the SSAB Events page.